1. Abstract SubmissionFor those who are only interested in attendance and delivering an oral or poster presentation without publications, please submit your abstract(s) following guidelines as below:
- Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length apart from the cover letter page and containing at least 200 words;
- A cover letter page is required to include a short biography of the presenter: 1) Full Name; 2) Title information (eg. Prof./Dr./M.S./ Teacher/Student); 3) Affiliation information (Department + University/Institution + Country); 4) Research interests;
- Abstract should be submitted in .doc format according to the Abstract Template;
- Kindly mark "For Oral/Poster Presentation" when submitting the abstract via the Online Submission System;
- The abstract proceedings are just for academic exchange during the conference time, and will not get published openly. Full and improved paper based on the abstract could be submitted elsewhere for further publication.
2. Full Paper SubmissionThose who are interested in publishing the full papers in the Conference Proceedings or SCI indexed journals, please submit your full paper via the Online Submission System. Each paper will undergo about 1-2 months peer review before acceptance.
Note: All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.